Most vehicles come in one solid color. Chances are your personal vehicle follows suit, but in the commercial world using colors that stray from the standard range become a necessity to capture the ever watchful eye of the public. Once the public sees a non-standard color they understand that it is separate from what was available to them when they bought their personal vehicle, so they take a mental note. When this new color is seen on the street it’s usually overlaid with branding. The next time a person sees that color it will instantly be recognizable as the brand it represented last. Coke red. UPS brown. Fire engine red. Cab car yellow. Once they see it there is no going back! Needless to say, if you own a business or need to make an impression paint color can be very important. At PSC Paint we mix custom color paint schemes and keep that mixture in our archives for future paint projects so we can get the same color results every time. We also offer multiple color paint schemes as seen in the Boar’s Head Band sprinter shown above. Multiple color schemes can strengthen your brand even further more making your business more recognizable. So the next time you’re in the market to get your vehicle or fleet painted give us a call! We’ll find a solution that is right for you.
Did you know?
- All of our paint has a warranty of up to 7 years.
- Our painters are CF certified for painting techniques and mixing.
- PSC Paint takes all of the doors, bumpers and accessories off your vehicle to be individually painted creating the highest quality paint around.
- We offer single to 5 stage paint.
- We also offer metallic, glitter, satin, matte, gloss and more!